Kütóskalács - Recipe for home production:
Trdelník – Csíksomlyói módra
This recipe comes from Hungary, it is very tasty, but of course Traditional pies from us taste best!
What will we need:
• 3 dkg of yeast,
• approx. 3 dl of milk
• 2 tablespoons of sugar
• 50 dkg of smooth flour
• 2 eggs
• 2 egg yolks
• pinch of salt
• 8 dkg of butter or margarine on the coated foil
• Spread the cake 8 tablespoons of sugar (can be mixed with nuts)
- The yeast crushes the yeast in 1 dl of warm milk, add a little sugar and let it run
- Then with the rest of sugar, flour, eggs, yolks, a pinch of salt, gradually add the rest of warm milk, 5-6 minutes intensely mix
- It is good if it separates from the walls of the container; then pour the melted butter into it
- Leave it for 50 minutes to warm in a warm place
- Then roll it over to a flour-dripping plate approximately to the thickness of your little finger, and about. We cut the 3 cm wide strips. Toss on a wooden roller (we take a grandmother on a dough roll)
- The material on which to dough the dough will be coated with butter.
- The dough is drilled evenly over small spiral-shaped distances.
- Put it in the water with a brush and then pour it into a sugar crystal. It does not matter if one of the lines is suppressed. • In the cake, constantly roasting bake over the grill When the cake is to be chopped, sprinkle it over the fire with powdered sugar (beware the sugar will ignite - the trdelník will fade)
- After finishing the baking process, keep it vertically and gently squeeze it to let the cake relax. (If we can not solve the baking of coal, put it in the preheated oven-butter in 180 degrees, hot -165 degrees, bake for 20-25 minutes, and we turn it halfway through the baking and melt the melted butter.
You can also download the recipe for homemade brewery here in the form of word: recipe for trdelníky